1. Writing projects in college was easier than documentation work at office. You could always fill in Sholay or Dilwale Dulhaniya Lejaenge or Dark Knight in the pages destined for cold dusty storage and cockroach playgrounds. Here, even though the pages are destined for cold memory storage to be lost in the virtual maze, you have to fill in every detail carefully and it is not just tedious but boring.
2. The ever sophisticated Formal look is highly over rated.
3. “Dude why do you look like a zombie every morning? And why do you come early? Why work on weekends?” – Life story of the build guys!
4. When you see a person looking like he just lost 1 million, don’t waste a lot of emotions on him or her. The person just has no life(s) in Candy Crush or missed 2048 by 1 swap! *Yup that is our life.*
5. If a person says he has never dozed or felt sleepy during a call – you know you can never trust him. Liar!
6. People are the happiest on just two occasions – 1st day of office and 1st day of bench after a long ‘on project’ time. The next closest thing and the only other thing that comes close to this is the day when the servers are down and only onsite team can fix it. *Yes, I know, you are secretly praying this happens on Monday!*
7. Even if you hate tea or coffee you would never let go of a coffee break! *Just 15 minutes right?*
8. A bug is always “Not our fault” until in bounces in 5 different team courts and crashes again on your home ground.
Not My Fault
9. The most important tools in the IT world are Copy-Paste and Google and your best friend has to be stackoverflow!
10. Ever wondered what the whole array of useless F keys do on your computer? Well you would never ask that question ever again.