Sunday, December 8, 2013

My McDreamy

Every time I try and kiss my love
I drown in thousand island marmalade
The scent of his breakfast wrinkles my nose
So now I join the P.A.S.S brigade!

He senses not my regular sarcasm
But takes my comments and guesses as affection
How on earth do I break his heart?
And criticize the stubble - his month long devotion.

Aye I am wolverine I love that thing
He chants of it every time this topic beams
Leopold gets the girl, wolverine - just woods
Get rid of your stubble, respect the shaving cream!

I gave up all hopes of getting across to him
And all of a sudden he surprised me
His clean shaven look bowled me over

Now that is my lover, my McDreamy.

-Vaisakhi Mishra


I would like to tag Varun Singh, Aayesha Hakim, Ekta Khetan, Stephen AK and Ankit in this post, for the contest.

8 comments:

  1. McDreamy? Now that is surely off the beaten track!

    Arvind Passey
    www.passey.info

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Arvind Uncle McDreamy is a popular nick name of a guy from the show Grey's anatomy, who looks super hot in his clean shaven look....so the theme...:)

      Delete
  2. Here's my response sweetie- http://www.numerounity.com/2013/12/tale-of-three-friends-amar-akbar-and.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx Ekta...and will surely read ur post...:)

      Delete
  3. What a poem Vaisakhi! Liked it so much, just like the way you like McDreamy! I have tagged you here. Hope you will accept :)

    Someone is Special

    ReplyDelete
  4. Packers And Movers Mumbai I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
    http://packersmoversmumbaicity.in/packers-and-movers-aurangabad-maharashtra

    ReplyDelete
  5. I admire the valuable advice you make available in your expertly written content. I want to thank you for this informative read; I really appreciate sharing this great.
    Packers And Movers Balaghat
    Packers And Movers Barwani

    ReplyDelete